[Jacob-list] AGM (and raffle winners)

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Aug 8 16:21:43 EDT 2007

Thank you, Cynthia - it was great to meet you and your family and all the rest of the Jacob breeders. In all fairness, though, this AGM was a complete group effort. The "official" organizers were myself, Cathy Robinson, Beth Jones and Sarah Hedrick. There are really too many people to list, but thanks are certainly due to the speakers, the members that brought plates, cookies, set up tables, cleaned up ... and on and on. Then we had a wonderful selection of donated raffle items coming from all across the country. I have just posted the raffle winners at: http://www.jsba.org/agm.html. If you weren't there, I'll get your item in the mail this week. Rather than wait for winners to send postage, I'll just send things along and request that you send me the postage when you get your box.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com