[Jacob-list] [jacob-sheep] website

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Thu Apr 26 19:04:26 EDT 2007

Another great job by Katrina! Thanks for posting the link.

I really enjoy seeing the Jacob websites, particularly those that show pictures of all the flock. I have to say that I'm more prone to buy sheep from breeders that include pictures of their ewe flocks. It gives me a good overall look of a flock that I may never see in person and it focuses my interest (and questions to the breeder) on those lambs that will fit my needs.

Nice flock, Betty!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com