[Jacob-list] Breeding Questions

Gotothewhip at aol.com Gotothewhip at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 12:39:11 EDT 2007

Hmmmm.. My ewe that had November lambs in 2006 is actually one of my darker
sheep.. She is a 8yo ewe.. She has very dark legs... more black on them than
any of my others... and she is a "C Book" recorded ewe.

I had read somewhere that they were out of season breeders.. But Im doubting
that, as I put some open ewes with one of my rams last month, and though I
think he enjoyed the company, and he did SOME courting.... I dont think he
covered them.

But then I have these Nov lambs confusing me!