[Jacob-list] Colloidial Silver.

Katherine Wisor creeksendfarm at mac.com
Sun Sep 17 08:28:31 EDT 2006

A few years ago Kierra my Doberman tore her side open, I sutured it
but she managed to chew away every suture. Weeks later  I took her to
Pet Smart to buy dog food and met a Natureapathic Doctor.   She asked
me if I knew what CS was .  I had two small bottles of it at home
( $45.  each )  but had no idea WHAT to do with it.  It got popular
during Y2K.   She told me to pour enough in the wound to have Kierra
lick out at least a Tbsp 3-4 x a day.  The fist size opening visibly
closed about a 1/2 inch by the next day and was healed in 3 weeks.
In my nursing career I had never seen that kind of healing.....
Anyway,  I drink it when I feel Bronchitis coming on, I give it  to
the animals when they get sick or injured .  The silver particles
are .5 PPM , small enough to encapsulate bacteria and viruses . It's
about $30 . for 8 oz in the health food stores now SOOOO  I bought
the machine to make it.  I found the company listed below.    It is
amazing.  FYI > Samsung makes a front end loading washing machine now
with "Silver Care", when my washer broke I had to get it.   There are
"Silver" Band-Aids at Walmart .  Catheters and other surgical things
are coated with it to prevent infection.   Hope this is
useful.....     >Katherine Charlotte NC

Health2us.com

Colloidal Silver has a long medical history dating back into the
1930's! The antibiotic benefits of colloidal silver were known in
early Greek and Roman times! The positively charged ionic form has
well documented broad anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and immuno-
suppressive properties plus effectiveness on many parasite eggs.
Much equipment on the web is so crude it fails to produce positively
charged ions of silver and thus most colloidal silver consumed is
very weak (low in bio-effectiveness). Unfortunately, many think raw
metallic particles, a non-soluable mineral form, can be used by your
body, when only soluable minerals (ions) are! PII (Peschel
Instruments Inc.) spent considerable time in refining the process to
assure neither useless silver salts, atoms or crystals are formed!
Government tests clearly indicate the superior benefits of charged
ions (300 to 17,000 times more effective) then most salts or metallic
forms. Ions are 10,000 times more effective in saline blood then raw
metals!

Search terms include ionic colloidal silver generator, colloid,
colloidal and misspellings colodial, collodial and coloidal