[Jacob-list] I have a Ewe to trade or sell.

Mushwog at aol.com Mushwog at aol.com
Wed Sep 6 14:08:44 EDT 2006

I have a Ewe I would like to sell or trade for a Ewe of differant bread  line
up. She is Louanne from Bideawee farms. We have her son whm we want to keep
to be our ram. He is great we just can't use her now and want to keep our
flock  very small as we are just starting oout. Would like to learn more before we
 increase oir flock. I live in oregon. If you are interested please email me
at  _Mushwog at aol.com_ (mailto:Mushwog at aol.com)  or go to my web site  at
mushwog.com I have photos of my farm too. And Granny Grins Gardens is our  farm
name.
Thanks Michelle