[Jacob-list] Sheep for sale

Marguerite Van Beek pegvanbeek at msn.com
Wed Oct 18 13:25:17 EDT 2006

Hello everyone!

After a weekend conversation with my family, they have decided (LOL) that I need to start downsizing my herd.
Alex my oldest will like to go away to college next year after finishing community college this year but feels guilty leaving me with the farm and animals.  My youngest will also be graduating this year from HS and she will be off and running.  Which leaves me with my husband who does not partake in animal care just fixing fences.
I really can't do it all with the farm and work and I really want to keep some jacobs but the deal is I have to get rid
of some.  The following are not culls.  They are outstanding individuals.   If anyone might be interested please
email me some are on my website some still have to get posted.

Otts, 2 horn lilac ram, yearling, won best fleece at Sussex
Torrance 5 horn yearling ewe won best fleece at Garden State bred to new 4 Horn Jacob (that is his name)
Domino 2 horn older ewe bred to Otts.  Always twins and has some outstanding lambs.
Humbug Juniper, 2 horn older ewe bred to Noel.  She is freckled but does not pass this on.  Her lambs are very
beautiful with lots of color.  she is a easy keeper LOL
Peek-a-boo 2 horn yearling ewe not bred but she is really a nice ewe nice fleece.
Lucia 2 horn yearling ewe not bred out of my Sweetgrass ewe x Noel, nice fleece also
Un-named 2 horn lamb ewe by Noel related to Torrance and looks like she will have a really nice fleece by Noel.

Peggy
www.ridgecroftfarm.com<http://www.ridgecroftfarm.com/>