[Jacob-list] sheep juggling

Unzicker runzicker at erols.com
Tue Oct 17 21:41:59 EDT 2006

Linda,
I guess we sort of take our sheep wheeling and dealing for granted.  But "non sheep" friends of ours are always amazed at our sheep net work - and a bit envious.   Just last weekend some of us met at Ralene and Randy Mischler's in PA for lunch and a "sheep exchange."   It involved sheep either going or coming from NY, NJ, PA, CO, NEB,  NC and TN.   This weekend a similiar event will happen here at our place.  We are looking forward to catching up with Jacob breeders from ME, MI, NJ, and VT.   Al.ways fun to see friends again as well as see the sheep they are getting.
Royal