[Jacob-list] herd sale

katherine van diest katherine at diesthaus.com
Sun Nov 26 08:49:13 EST 2006

We are saddened to announce that our work is taking me to California and
we can't take the kids with us. We have a great flock of over 30 jacobs
that represent the breeding of many in the North. Our 16 Ewes are bred
for spring lambing all of them lambed last year with great success, We
have three mature rams still available, and 7 ram lambs, they were two
nice for meat. Also we have 6 ewe lambs, not bred three have slipped eye
patches though, we have both four horned and two horned in our herd, All
have current shots and worming., Please call if you can help find good
homes for this great group of sheep. The selectioin in our flock would
make for a good foundation start for a family interested in starting,.
The following farms represent our breeding. Tannery Springs, Jenny Jump
Farm, Chicory Lane, Bob Mays, Royal Unzicker, Snook Farm, and Susan
Martin, Please call with any questions, We would like to sell in a large
group or three groups if possible as we worked hard to put such a group
together, We have shown them and can give you results on request. The
price will be favorable also on the group from 100 for the lambs too 300
for the bred ewes Thank you

Ben and Katherine Van Diest
Appeldorn Farm
845-626-4474