[Jacob-list] For Sale: Bred Ewes in Ohio

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 19:26:54 EST 2006

I would like to reduce my flock a bit more and have some nice registered ewes and one ewe lamb to sell. They are all bred to Moonstruck Dude who is a beautiful 5 horned ram with excellent fleece. He carries lilac and his lambs were wonderful this year.

Moonstruck Magnolia - 4.5 years, B/W, 4 solid horns, longish wool with freckling and lots of color. Currently has broken tips. Very good mother, produces quality progeny. $200
Moonstruck Periwinkle - 3.5 years, Lilac and white, 4 horned - top horns point forwards and side horns are a bit weak. Proven mother. $175

Moonstruck Tulip - 1.5 yo, B/w but carries lilac, 4 horns, top horns go foward but side horns are very solid. A smaller ewe with Very soft fleece, black is very black and white is clear. Did not produce her first year but should be bred for this year. $200

Moonstruck Marilyn - born 2/16/06, BW, 4 horns, lots of color, nice long wool, out of one of my best ewes for both horns and wool. Needs to be registered but I plan to do the paperwork. $250

I'll discount for multiple purchases.
I'm in Creston, OH. I can deliver shorter distances if they will fit in my van in dog crates. My trailer isn't quite fixed up for sheep yet.
Heather Hettick

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo - Calculate new house payment