[Jacob-list] A death in the family!

Pam Kern sugarhaus at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 14:39:39 EST 2006

Hi Group,
Well it has finally happened, last year a fox took
out 5 English Angoras but up 'til now I have not lost
any sheep. Last night I lost 2 Jacobs, Mom and
daughter. I thought it might have been bear, but after
looking the tracks over further it was most likely
wolves. I no that just over the ridge the fish and
game took out a pack. They had been killing cows. I
guess they didn't get them all. It is strange that
they didn't take the little shetlands instead. It was
1 of my original girls. I have a llama but he was of
no use. So I guess I will be needing a couple of dogs.

I would like to know what it will cost fo replace the
girls. So if anyone has ewes for sale please let me
know. I live in Montana, but I have family in
Wisconsin, Idaho and Vegas.

This is a sad day!

Pam