[Jacob-list] lamb diarrhea

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Sat May 13 22:29:20 EDT 2006

Noticed today that one of our bottle lambs from this spring has a bad case of
diarrhea.  He has not been as perky as normal for a couple of days, but stays
with the flock eating hay, grain, and pasture.  He is 3 months old, and seems
to strain when trying to poop.  Diarrhea is brown - no blood that I can tell.
 No one else has shown any signs.  I wormed him this afternoon, just in case
that might be the problem.

Any suggestions on how to treat?  Should I be worried?

Thanks!

Kathey
Sweet Georgia Valley

"A Righteous Man Cares for the Needs of His Animals" - Proverbs 12:10a