[Jacob-list] de-tails

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue May 2 19:35:02 EDT 2006

I bought an adult ram once that had absolutely NO tail.  He was docked right tight to the butt.  Any that says docking keeps them cleaner if they get diarrhea hasn't ever seen a tailless ram with diarrhea.  OK, "cleaner", but certainly not clean.

I'm with you - who needs another chore - especially a needless one!

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com