[Jacob-list] Horn buds

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Mar 31 18:58:02 EST 2006

I've never seen a two horned ram lamb born that didn't have developed horn buds that were obvious at birth.  I'm not great at predicting horns on just born lambs, but if I see horn buds at birth on a ram - he's two horned.  If I can feel horns on a ewe lamb within a week of birth, she's a two horned.  I do grain so that may be part of it.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com
Another breeder mentioned