[Jacob-list] Comments from Farm Bill Forum (USA)

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 31 10:59:43 EST 2006

This includes comments about the NAIS program.

> AGRICULTURE: USDA releases summary of comments from Farm Bill Forum
> E&E Publishing
> March 29, 2006
>
> Agriculture Secretary Mike Johanns released a summary yesterday of
comments received during his series of forums on the 2007 farm bill.

> Johanns has said he would use the "Farm Bill Forum Listening Tour" to
decide what to include in his congressional request. "We said we wanted to
build our ideas literally from the farmer and rancher on up to Washington,
and that's what we're doing here," Johanns said.

> Go to the following website to see a summary of the comments received:

http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usdahome?contentidonly=true&contentid=2006/03
/0106.xml