[Jacob-list] shearing

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Fri Mar 17 19:00:57 EST 2006

reporter and photographer came to shearing day here and ended up with front page photo and two more plus article on third page of first section: good deal, lots of free publicity.  When shearing, invite your local paper to come; find out which reporter covers your town and send THAT person an invite, and a photo of a four horned ram, indicating interesting photo ops.  I met the reporter for the local daily (3 counties or so) who covers our town and lives in it, about 3 years ago, and she puts in stuff about my farm at least once a year...Just another way to publicize our sheep!