[Jacob-list] Deer Worm

spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com spotted_sheep at bluefrog.com
Tue Mar 7 09:24:18 EST 2006

Hi all, Yes I have had that happen in one of my goat does, how bad is
your ewe? if she is not to bad off you can still save her by worming
her two times a day for about a week. How bad are her legs? if she can
still walk it is possible you can save her and have only a slight limp.
Marie

Quoting ACAMDA at aol.com: