[Jacob-list] not getting along

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 15:09:46 EDT 2006

so we have our two 4 year old ewes with their 4 big lambs and we brought in
3 petite ewe lambs about ten days ago.  So far they have made no attempts to
socialize, the groups never go near one another, except when one new lambs
wanders too close to the others and gets rammed by one of the older girls.
I close my sheep in at night but haven't been as i don't want one of the new
ewes to get hurt.  will they ever get along or should i put the new girls in
another shed?

tom