[Jacob-list] AGM

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Jun 21 18:56:18 EDT 2006

I wonder how many of the Jacobs in the first JSBA flock book the judge would
have liked?   I'm happy to hear that those breeders that show are not
breeding specifically for show and I confess to have only seen two breed
specific classes.  The winners were lovely.  Some were a bit stockier,
taller, and generally larger than what I'm used to seeing in primitive
Jacobs - but I don't get out much :-)

Linda

Patchwork <http://www.patchworkfibers.com/>  Farm Jacob Sheep

  _____