[Jacob-list] Lamb down

Neal and Louise Grose nlgrose at yadtel.net
Mon Jun 19 05:24:36 EDT 2006

This sounds neurological. I don't think coccidiosis would give you these
symptoms. Polio sounds right, but I don't know why you would see it in a
lamb this age that has had ample access to water. The other things you might
consider are listeriosis(sp?) , parasites, and shock.

Farther down the list would be copper toxicity (almost never in wethered
Jacob lambs) and rabies. If it dies, make sure to get a post- mordem.

Neal Grose