[Jacob-list] AGM

Katrina O Lefever kolefever at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 21:09:39 EDT 2006

Dang it, Carl, if I knew they were selling "spots" for rams at the AGM, I might have decided to go!  I just never knew they for sale.  I can think of a few animals that could use a few more...   *smiles*
-Katrina Lefever
ps and since this is an e-mail, I guess I will add that I really did understand Carl the first time, just struck me funny.