[Jacob-list] More songs from UK singing sheep

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 8 19:49:38 EDT 2006

Remember the UK Baarmy Singing Sheep from last Christmas?  They're baaack.
Now they are playing soccer and singing the England anthem, two songs,
"Land of Hope and Glory" and "We love you England".  There is a video of
the sheep playing soccer and you can download the song.  They have released
other songs too.  I have them on my mp3 player.

> www.golakes.co.uk/worldcupsheep
> >
> Christmas songs downloaded at:
> >
> http://www.golakes.co.uk/xmasbaarmysheep
> >
> A clutch of singing sheep from the Lake District are now “flock” stars
after their indiscriminate bleatings were dubbed to an energetic remix of
the William Blake classic, Jerusalem.  Download from the following:

> http://www.golakes.co.uk/baarmysheep
> >
> Cathy
> I'd like to hear some Australian Merinos sing Waltzing Matilda and Click
Go the Shears........