[Jacob-list] Jacob fleece in UK

Meg Steensland beegal7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 2 19:06:10 EDT 2006

Hello,

  I posted an ebay Jacob fleece ad and had a respondent from Isle of Anglesey, United Kingdom
  write about shipping costs.

  I suggested she would do better to get a group together and order 3 or  more fleeces or better yet find a UK source (and I volunteered to post  a message here requesting same).  If you can supply one or more  fleeces to this person, please advise me offline (also, I think she may  be interested in other "interesting" fleeces).  If you send me the  email address she should use, I forward it to her directly and get out  of the way.

  Thank you.

  Meg
  Shadowbrook farm

  I am in OH and have posted my 2006 lambs on Yahoo Photos if anyone is  interested.  There are 11 ewes and 5 rams.  I still have two  2005 ewes that I am willing to part with and would help anyone new with  a starter flock mix of mature sheep and lambs.