[SPAM:*] Re: [Jacob-list] What I learned from the day it first snowed 14" on our farm.....

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Sat Jan 21 10:33:50 EST 2006

Another lesson you will soon learn if your snow doesn't melt away quickly---if you walk in the same tracks every time and make a nice little path, soon the nice little path becomes a skating rink and you can do your aerobics on your way to and from the barn, waving your arms to keep your balance.  then you are very glad for the 14" of snow on either side of the path, because when the aerobics don't work you have a softer place to fall.
Melody