[Jacob-list] goopy noses

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 1 08:55:41 EST 2006

     I seem to be having a spate of goopy noses.  It started
yesterday with one of my ewes having thick green mucus around her
nose.  She had no temp and ate fine.  Now three of the five girls
have the goop.  I didn't take temps yet, I didn't have glasses on,
but all ate fine.  I know that for me, green mucus equals a sinus
infection,  How quickly would folks move toward antibiotics?  My gut
reaction is to be somewhat worried but I don't want my anxiety to be
the reason I medicate my sheep.