[Jacob-list] overseas inquiry for fleeces?

Ralene Mitschler rmitschler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 07:25:23 EST 2006

Hi Listers
Have any of you had dealings with person below?  Is it legit or is it
another phishing scam?  Can US sell fleeces over seas?  just
curious.....figured the shipping would be outrageous anyway....

Loving all the pictures of lambs you all are posting on your
websites.....waiting for my lambs to start popping from this TH on...
Thanks for any info
Ralene

Copy of email: I am an american by citizenship but run an institute
that teaches art of handspinning here in Lagos State, Nigeria
being a professional handspinner...so we are
always in need of FLEECE and the likes .
I want to know if you have fleece, hats and rugs
available for sale ?
also will you be able to sell and ship to me here
in Lagos state , Nigeria ?
if yes kindly get back to me with your website address
so that i can make my choice from there and make out my orders.
thanks .
waiting to hear back from you now .
john Adeola
--