[Jacob-list] off-topic newspaper article

Shawn Hoefer shawnhoefer at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 11:49:39 EST 2006

ow about an on-topic post and newspaper article :-)

I've done my share of time with developmentally disabled adults and teens. I worked in a home with
them for about 2 years. I spent a lot of time, then, working with them on Special Olympic events.
Congrats to the athlete and those that support him in his endeavors. My link is not as axciting as
a trip to the olympics, but...

http://www.lajuntatribunedemocrat.com/articles/2006/02/17/farm_-_ranch_news/f-r01.txt

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060214/NEWSREC0105/602140308/1021/NEWSREC0205