[Jacob-list] Lamb

ACAMDA at aol.com ACAMDA at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 17:26:48 EST 2006

I just had a call from a woman who would like to buy a lamb, 5 - 10 days old,
for a petting zoo she has.  She wants to raise it on a bottle.  I happen to
have one ewe with twins (one ram, one ewe) that might work for her, but I worry
about separating them from Mom now that they are 5 days old.

 I think my husband will flip when I mention it to him, but then I like the
idea of exposing more people to Jacob sheep, and the lamb would probably have a
very nice home and long life.

Does anyone have any experience with this?  Or have an opinion?

Kathey
Sweet Georgia Valley
Athens, GA