[Jacob-list] alfalfa pellets

Joy Thomas, SonRise Farm shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 29 10:50:23 EST 2006

If it's below freezing where you are, you might want
to keep an eye on the ewes. They usually choose their
own lambing spot. Do they have a sheltered area where
they can get out of the wind?

My ewes get their vaccines when they are sheared in
the Spring. They are now on annual boosters.

I DO worm my ewes if needed about 6 weeks prior to
delivery, then after delivery before they are turned
back out with the others. I jug my ewes and lambs for
about 2-3 days after delivery.

Joy