[Jacob-list] wool processing

Heather Hettick hettick1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 13:19:00 EST 2006

There is a mill in Applecreek, OH that spins yarn and processes wool in smaller batches. They are a bit expensive but their roving looks better than others I've seen as many in my spinning guild have used them and I toured their facilities. Their yarn looks nice too although I've only seen Icelandic yarn they've done. They also do dehairing. I haven't used them because I do most of my own or sell raw wool but I'd like to sometime. It's called Morning Star. http://www.morningstarfiber.com/

Heather Hettick
Moonstruck Farm