[Jacob-list] ram needed in Ontario

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 6 09:27:59 EST 2006

So plans to purchase a ram sort of fell through due to busy schedules. So
now I have 5 ewes trying to look alluring to our wethers with no luck. Is
there anyone within a few hours drive of Toronto/Kingston that has a ram
they want to part with? There were rumours of someone with Jacobs around
Kingston and some near Belwood lake by Guelph. We are not looking for top
notch anymore, just someone with a pulse...

Tom and Judy