[Jacob-list] Felted Jacob Wool Scarves for Sale

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 00:17:09 EST 2006

Greetings,
I recently took a class to learn how to make lightweight felted wool scarves
and enjoyed it so much fun that I kinda went into scarf making overdrive.
So... I've added to them to our farm store thinking they'd work well as
Christmas gifts. We also have a nice selection of Jacob pelts available. To visit
our farm store go to: _www.bideaweefarm.com/bawStore.htm_
(http://www.bideaweefarm.com/bawStore.htm)

Or, if prefer to grow the wool and make your own gifts we have Jacob fiber
on the hoof available at: _www.bideaweefarm.com/2006lambs.htm_
(http://www.bideaweefarm.com/2006lambs.htm)

Happy Holidays!
Karen Lobb
bide a wee farm
registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com