[Jacob-list] Great Prynees in South Utah Animal County Shelter

Karen karen at benjaminfarms.com
Thu Aug 31 22:15:53 EDT 2006

    There is a small, young male, mostly Great Prynees currently in the
Utah Co. shelter.  He was brought in from the mountains by Bird's Eye or
Spanish Fork Canyon.  We gave him a test run today and he seems to be
good with livestock.  We had him in with chickens and a donkey.   He
does seem to have the potential to be a working dog.  He will need
training and some socialization.  Any interest please let me know and i
can give more details.
Karen Sigler
Benjamin Farms