[Jacob-list] thank-you

Donna Stimmel ark at stimmel.calinet.com
Thu Aug 24 22:07:08 EDT 2006

Thank-you to all of your input- it gives me a starting point at least. This is a unique situation where I am purchasing a Karakul ram lamb from out of state and someone else s purchasing ewes- unrelated from the same breeder- I know that they will come with health certs and all bells and whistles..on same transport. The other buyer wants to breed so will most likely let her girls stay here right away instead of making trip home and back- I will probably just let her pay for my ram transport in exchange for the breedings and board for a month if that sounds fair....Thanks again. D Stimmel