[Jacob-list] guys and dolls

Gillian Fuqua gillianfuqua at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 7 14:23:28 EDT 2006

	I guess I can add one more thing to my list of places I would "go" if
I were a guy for a day....

	On rams: in my book testosterone plus no superego is a very dangerous
combination.  I just don't trust them

	We have had a very wet summer up here and the parasite problems are
way up.  All of my friends have had lambs and adults go down with
worms.  My fly stricken boys are all doing better, wounds healing
nicely.  The boy with the loss of fleece went outside for the first
time in week plus yesterday and promptly got sunburned.  I am going to
have to sacrifice a tee shirt to make him a little coat.  This has not
been a fun summer to be a shepherd in VT, it's either been raining or
hot and humid.  Yuck.

Gillian