[Jacob-list] Don't trust rams or wethers

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 23:16:09 EDT 2006

>I guess it must be the idea of water/urine/vinegar on the ram that shows
dominance?   I've never seen a ram urinate on another >ram, but I do use
squirt guns and spray bottles if I need to.

>Linda
Remember, this technique was told to me by an old sheepherder.  They didn't
carry spray bottles in those days and had to use their own..er,
sprayer....ha ha, get it??  Then there's the llama, he spits and the ram
backs off.  All this is liquid related somehow.  I can't explain the
correlations.
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho