[Jacob-list] Don't trust rams or wethers

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 3 14:42:12 EDT 2006

>>I have never been butted or horn "swungled" when carrying a sprayt bottle
of neat (as in James Bond) vinegar which, when I >>feel threatened, spray
in the offenders face.
>>Fred Horak
Great idea!!  Thanks!  I know my older ram hates being sprayed by water
when he gets too close to the bucket when I am filling it.  The same ram
backs off when the llama spits in his face.  I think a spray bottle would
have the same effect.  An old sheepherder told me to "throw the ram down to
the ground and then p-- (urinate) on him", to show dominance.  That would
be much easier for a guy to do.  Not me, I will use the spray bottle method
instead.
Cathy
Moscow, Idaho