[Jacob-list] conditions on sales

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Apr 29 19:55:24 EDT 2006

The rebate idea is common with dogs.  Although pups from registered parents are registered by just sending in the paperwork , many breeders give a rebate if the dog earns a championship.

With our rare breed Jacobs, I think it's vital that we strive to keep our best in the databases.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com