[Jacob-list] MD Sheep & Wool

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Apr 28 11:00:11 EDT 2006

It really is a great adventure!  I went a couple of years ago and the best part was meeting so many Jacob people and seeing the Jacobs.  It was a real treat to actually see people that I'd "known" for years via email.

I don't know if it will be there this year, but the year I went, there was micron testing while you wait in the fleece barn.  It was only $2 a sample.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com