[Jacob-list] no poop hole

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Apr 26 19:12:12 EDT 2006

I really feel for you in regard to vets.  When we first had sheep here, I had a Suffolk/Cheviot ewe suffer a vaginal prolapse after lambing.  I called every vet within 40 miles and none would come.

I checked out some websites and found that atresia ani is considered low penetrance genetically.  I admit I didn't know what low penetrance meant.  I found a pretty good explanation at:http://www.answers.com/topic/penetrance

I'd breed the ewe and the ram again.

Linda
www.patchworkfibers.com