[Jacob-list] posting lambing horror stories

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Apr 25 19:06:20 EDT 2006

I agree wholeheartedly. We do post more about the "bad stuff".  As much as I like to hear about successful birthing, it would be abit tiring to read the hundreds of posts that say "my ewe lambed today with no problem".

There have been many times when I have encountered a problem in my flock (not often related to birthing) that I've remembered a post that helped me find a solution.

Linda

www.patchworkfibers.com