[Jacob-list] ewes bagging up

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Sat Apr 22 04:36:53 EDT 2006

It is hard to wait, isn't it?  Most of my ewes start bagging up as much as
3-4 weeks  ahead of time, but I have one who never bags up until the last
minute--just days before.  If I try to guess "who's next" by udders, they do
it in opposite order just to make me look silly.    This year the one I
thought would be the first to lamb was not only last, but held out a full
week after all the others.
Melody