[Jacob-list] ewes bagging up

Tom and Judy Riddolls grey_wethers_farm at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:33:04 EDT 2006

it is so painful waiting.  we are due any day now but only the girls REALLY
know and they aren't talking, but when i was giving them their weekly
physical (i like to give them a real close look and feel for sore spots and
pick out burrs that sort of thing, well i noticed both had really bagged up,
when do jacobs bag up? Their udders are like two grapefruits hanging there
and when ever you touch them the girls get a dreamy look on their faces and
stop what ever they are doing and sort of squat down.  So they want babies
as bad as I do!! so they have been this way a week or so now, is tere any
way to tell due dates from these, their bellies are down to their knees but
they are still quick to run when I head for the barn
Tom

to offer.
first two months FREE*.