[Jacob-list] jacob sheep for sale/VT

Penelope pcj at efn.org
Tue Apr 11 10:19:10 EDT 2006

At 14:12 4/10/2006, Kristine Gilman wrote:
>Jacob sheep for sale....both ewes and lambs, even a couple of wethers.
>
>Jacob lines from Fibre Folds Farm, Maple Hill, Creaganlios, lambs
>sire is from Unzicker lines. Everyone is healthy, happy and growing
>like weeds. Moms are attentive and good natured. Can make package
>deals or sell singlely. Please take a look at the web site link
>below and contact me at my email address.
>thanks for looking.
>(please pass this on if you know someone who might be looking)
>
><http://www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com/jacobsheep.html>http://www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com/jacobsheep.html
>adults
><http://www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com/jacobsheep2.html>http://www.cloudnineacres.homestead.com/jacobsheep2.html
>lambs

*sigh*

I want a Jacob Sheep from Vermont.  I suspect the getting them from
there to here (Oregon) would be tricksy and quite possible rude to
sheep.  (Imagining a jacob sheep in a big wooden mailing crate, with
head and horns sticking out...)

My parents went to Goddard, before heading to Florida to "never be
cold again".  I got to visit Vermont at age 8, and hear stories about
it from my dad and grandfather, it's like a mythic place.

And your sheep are pretty, and some look a bit like mine.

Wishful thinking.  Good luck with sales.  I need to post some more
pictures of mine, although all shorn, we're back to "where do you
find those funny lookin' spotted goats out there" season.  And I'm
still trying to match up mom's and lambs.  The cull's are lambing
(oops) which leads to the "no they can't go to auction" discussions
with Spouse -- they'll go later, not with newborns.

peace
penelope

--
Penelope Jacob -- ornery, spirited, outspoken & opinionated.
pcj at efn.org or penelope at dreamsandbones.net
www.dreamsandbones.net/blog
keeping Jacob Sheep (with horns, of course, and undocked tails) since 1999
keeping dairy goats (with horns) since 1994

Stonering flock and herd