[Jacob-list] Ram Wanted

Steve and Trish Barrows agf777 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 6 07:10:40 EDT 2006

Greetings, All!  Aren't spring lambs so refreshing to the heart?!
        We recently sold our main ram, Barking Rock Cooper, who we used for several years.  We want to expand our genetic diversity and we are now looking for another proven ram with much of Cooper's qualities.   So, we are looking for a 2H, 3-4 year old, unfreckled ram with a somewhat shy temperament, who produces lambs with good fleece.  This ram would be our breeding ram for a flock that is currently 7 ewes, a wether, and a bunch of new lambs.
         Our main lines are Fibre Folds, coming from Brindle Hill Cassius and Brandon; Swallow Lane Colton and Canberra Montague; St. Jude's Napolean; Barking Rock Duncan and Jingle; Painted Rock Freddie and Brighton Asher; Witruk's Belinda and Laurel Nook Roosevelt.
           We are located in central NYS, 20 miles south of Ithaca, and are planning to go to the MSWF; but are also willing to travel 4-5 hours (one way) for the right ram.  There are a couple of Jacob flocks within 90 miles of us, and if possible, we are looking for something that does not duplicate their genetics.  If anyone has or knows of a ram, please contact us.  Thanks!

--Steve and Trish Barrows
--Amazing Grace Farm