[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stcroft at ptd.net
Mon Apr 3 12:45:14 EDT 2006

Our pygmy goat, Daisy Mae, is suffering from bloat -- I just drenched her with bloat medication (docusate sodium).  My question is, what caused the bloat?  There have been no changes in feed, same alfalfa hay as always, and there is no pasture grass yet for her to overeat, she hasn't gotten out and into something different, etc.......same old status quo.  Any ideas?

Sue

Stonecroft Manor
"The meadows are clothed with flocks of sheep...They all shout and sing for joy!"
Psa. 65:13