[Jacob-list] Stud service price?

Mark Essen messen at socket.net
Sat Sep 10 15:36:33 EDT 2005

I am loaning a super nice four horn spare male to somebody and I am
getting a yearling pair of white or pied peafowl in return.  In this
area that is a seventy-five to one hundred dollar value.  I am not sure
if that is a good deal for me or her, but I do know that she is looking
forward to lambs and I am looking forward to a new color of peafowl.
Mark Essen
Famous Acres
6701 County Road 353
Fulton, Mo.  65251
(573)642-0350 (phone on the wall)
(573)310-1668 (cell)
messen at socket.net
Jacobs 4-Horn Sheep, Pygmy Goats, Pyrenees, Peafowl, Highland Cattle,
Yak, Emu, Wallaroo, Wallabies, Patagonian Cavies, Llama, Capybara,
Muntjac,Elk,Red deer, and Fallow Deer all living together in the Kingdom
of Callaway