[Jacob-list] Bald Spot

Beth Jones bethjones at creativekitchensandbaths.net
Thu Sep 8 12:11:06 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your comments about the my ram with hair loss.  It was not an injury from another ram, since he was alone when it first showed up.  I see no evidence of lice, but I am going to treat him just to be on the safe side.  I wonder if he might have have just chewed it off himself.  I had sheared him really late this year and he wasn't showing any hair loss before then at all.  He has his ram lamb son in with him at present, but will soon be with the girls!

Thanks again,
Beth