[Jacob-list] Hurricane Katrina animal rescue

ARTHUR PARTRIDGE aztreaz at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 4 12:27:57 EDT 2005

I am glad to see there are many fund-raisers and donations for the human
victims of the hurricane. I hope people also donate something to the many
animal rescue groups. Two hundred dogs were rescued so far by one
organization.. Owners who fled the city are trying to get reunited with
their pets. Here are some groups worth donating to:
========================
Hurricane Katrina's Animal Victims

Emergency Animal Rescue Service Asked to Join Animal Rescue Efforts in
Louisiana.

United Animal Nations (UAN) is sending leaders with its Emergency Animal
Rescue Service (EARS) into Louisiana to assist with the evacuation of a
reported 175 animals at a Metairie animal hospital. The State of Louisiana
Office of Emergency Services has given Sacramento, California-based UAN
permission to enter the state and assist with animal disaster relief and
rescue efforts.
Contact: www.uan.org
1-800-440-3277
========================
Help Pets Hurt by Katrina
Please donate to our disaster animal rescue teams today.
www.hsus.org/disaster_relief_fund
NOLA.com: Pet and Animal Lovers of Greater New Orleans and ...
Greater New Orleans - NOLA, southeastern Louisiana and southern Mississippi
-
area pet and ... St. John Humane Society Animal Rescue Shelter,
504-652-2082 ...
http://www.nola.com/pets/?/pets/content/weblinks.html - 31k - similar pages
- add to favorites