[Jacob-list] pedigree software search

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Oct 29 14:57:20 EDT 2005

I'm not sure what the system requirements are, but I've run BA on my last three computers and the first one would be considered a real dinosaur today.  Something like 233 mhz, 2gb hard drive, maybe 512 RAM and it worked fine at that one.  You can download the trial and see how it works on your computer, but I think any computer less that 2 or 3 years old is sure to be enough.

I know some people use BA on Macs using something called "virtual pc."  (I think that's the name)

If you email Colin at Tenset, he is extremely helpful and generally answers questions promptly.

Linda

Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)
http://www.patchworkfibers.com/whatsnew.html