[Jacob-list] Sale page for Jacob products

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Fri Oct 21 09:49:58 EDT 2005

In case you missed it in your JSBA newsletter, JSBA is adding a page at www.jsba.org where JSBA members may advertise and sell products made with Jacob Sheep wool.   You can view a mock up of the format at:
http://www.jsba.org/memberproducts.html

Pictures and ad text should be sent to me, either via email or via snail mail.  Please include your contact information, price, etc.  I know lots of you are making some fantastic things with your Jacob Wool - let's show them off!

Linda Bjarkman
1197 Eastman Mountain Rd
Tiger, GA 30576

Meet our new blue eyed spotted baby :-)